The Westmead Institute for Medical Research (WIMR) is one of the largest medical research institutes in Australia conducting research across infectious and immune diseases; cancer and leukaemia; liver and metabolic diseases; eye and brain related disorders and heart and respiratory disorders. WIMR is proudly affiliated with The University of Sydney and Westmead Hospital.
The Stores Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day operations of the WIMR Store. This includes the receipt and dispatch of goods, associated administrative functions and contribution to the maintenance of the Institute’s inventory systems and databases.
This is a full-time position.
- Process incoming and outgoing goods;
- Maintain accurate administrative records of the Institute’s chemical inventory and assets;
- Operate the card access system, including the programming and issuing of access cards;
- Manage vehicle parking in stores for staff and external contractors; and
- Provide excellent customer service through efficient and productive work practices.
To be successful you will need:
- Significant experience in a Stores environment;
- Experience in a medical research or hospital environment is desirable;
- Computer skills including the ability to operate inventory systems and Microsoft Office Programs;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills; and
- Excellent attention to detail.
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Click here to view the position description.
Applications should include a Resume, Covering Letter and Statement addressing the selection criteria, quoting the Reference Number R062018.
To apply, please submit your application through our Seek Advertisement.
All applications will be reviewed but only applications that meet the selection criteria will be considered for short-listing.
Only candidates eligible to work in Australia should apply.