September 26, 2023
WIMR's Brain Dynamics Centre is conducting a study to look at brain function in people who:
1) have received a diagnosis of Schizophrenia,
2) experience hearing voices (auditory hallucinations) but do not have a diagnosis of Schizophrenia, or,
3) are community controls without an existing mental health diagnosis.
Participation at The Westmead Institute of Medical Research involves:
1. A clinical interview
2. An electroencephalogram (EEG) scan
3. Optional component (done on a separate day): Brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
You will be reimbursed for your time, provided lunch and transportation will be arranged to and from WIMR.
For more information, you can download the flyer here.
If you are interested, please contact:
Dr Carla Haroutonian, firstname.lastname@example.org, (02) 9114 4377
Professor Anthony Harris, email@example.com, (02) 8890 6688
This research study is approved by WSLHD HREC.